NEW HOME SPECIALIST PROGRAM
Be among the first to earn the New Home Specialist designation in Colorado!
This exciting new program is designed to help Colorado real estate agents become skilled at selling new construction homes.
"The New Home Specialist program was so beneficial to me in my career. With how many of my buyers are choosing new build homes I felt it was crucial to learn more. Knowing the overall construction process and getting in depth knowledge from industry professionals is going to allow me to better serve my clients."
- Kate Swensen, HomeSmart Realty, New Home Specialist (Spring 2023 Graduate)
What You Can Expect
- In-depth training & education on the unique aspects of the new construction market, including the construction process, building materials, design trends & more
- Workshops on-site at new home communities
- Seasoned instructors
- Earn up to 11 CE credits
- Exciting electives to increase your knowledge & expertise
- Graduate with an NHS designation
- Understanding Residential Home Construction
- Planning for Successful New Home Transactions
- Basics of an HOA
- Condo Disclosures
- Building & Buying Green Homes (elective)
- New Home Warranties (elective)
- Social Media & Marketing Your New NHS Designation (elective)
- How to Read Blueprints (elective)
Fall 2023 Semester Dates
2-day program offered September 20-21 or September 27-28
Electives offered October 4-5 or October 11-12
Completion of the program will require taking four core classes (combined into two days) and at least one elective.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE CLASSES YOU WISH TO ENROLL IN BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK: https://forms.gle/
DISCOUNTED PRICING FOR EXISTING MEMBERS - INCLUDES MEMBERSHIP FOR 2023 - $145
CLICK BUTTON BELOW
DISCOUNTED PRICING FOR NEW MEMBERS - INCLUDES MEMBERSHIP FOR 2023 - $200
CLICK BUTTON BELOW
Please Note: This program and designation are not endorsed or backed by any local, state, or national organization other than the Builder Realty Council of Metropolitan Denver.
Sign up to join the Interest List!