GENERAL MEETING - WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2023
Join us on Wednesday, 14th, from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
Our guest speaker is Deborah Shipley, REcolorado Vice President of Corporate Communications & Marketing
Title: Housing Market Insights - Denver Metro Area
Attendees will learn about the following:
An overview of what has taken place in the Denver Metro housing market during the first part of 2023. REcolorado MLS listing data will be used, which is provided by brokers throughout the state.
Our breakfast sponsor is Jonathan Edwards, Citywide Home Loans - NMLS #671258
This is a hybrid meeting.
Attend in person by filling in the information below. Zoom attendees sign up at the bottom of the page. These are 2 separate registration areas.
- Our General Meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of each month and are open to anyone.
- The meeting time is 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- This is a hybrid meeting. The Zoom link is below the in-person registration boxes.
- The meeting will be held at the Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® meeting room, located at 4601 DTC Blvd., Suite 100, Denver, CO 80237.
- Parking is free, and the parking garage is located across the driveway from the building.
- All meetings are hybrid meetings--in-person and via Zoom.
Fill out the information boxes above to register for this General Meeting! Once registered, you will be sent a confirmation email.
Register here via Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIlduqrqz0rE9yOAzfnfBAceDW9yDdOfHaK
Once you have registered, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link for the meeting, a Meeting ID, and a Passcode.
Please note: On the day of the meeting, If you see an error message, such as, "Host Already Logged In," or "Meeting Already in Progress," or any other error message, please log out and log back in to Zoom using the Meeting ID and Passcode that was sent to you.
The Builder Realty Council of Metropolitan Denver
Check out our Public-Facing Facebook Page!
This is our Private Facebook Group. You must be a member of the BRC to join this group!
Why Join the Builder Realty Council?